Karabayev Sanjar Abdusamatovich
Dean, faculty of pediatrics, assistant professor
|Reception hours:||Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00|
|Adress:||Samarkand, Amir Temur str., 18|
Specialty: 7510200-PEDIATRIC BUSINESS
Qualification: doctor of medicine in the field of pediatrics
Training period: 6 years
Form of training: full-time
The faculty consists of 14 departments:
- Department of pediatric surgery
- Department of Pediatrics No. 1
- Department of Pediatrics No. 2, propaedeutics of children's diseases and neonatology
- Department of surgical diseases of pediatric faculty
- Department of ophthalmology
- Department of traumatology and orthopedics
- Department of obstetrics and gynecology No. 2
- Department of internal diseases of pediatric faculty
- Department of neurology and neurosurgery
- Department of infectious diseases, epidemiology and skin and venereal diseases
- Department of Pediatrics No. 3 and medical genetics
- Department of General surgery and radiology
- Department of clinical laboratory diagnostics
- Department of pharmacology and clinical pharmacology
COMPOSITION OF THE DEAN'S OFFICE OF THE FACULTY OF PEDIATRICS
|Usanov Alizhon Rizakulovich
Deputy Dean for 1 year
Reception hours: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00
Tel: (998) 902515403
|Xolliyev Ramziddin Xudoyberdiyevich
Deputy Dean for the 2nd year
Reception hours: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00
Tel: (998) 915257108
|Yusupov Mirza Murodovich
Deputy Dean for the 3rd year
Reception hours: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00
Tel: (998) 902719125
|Khalikov Kakhkhor Mirzaevich
Deputy Dean for the 4th year
Reception hours: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00
Tel: (998) 915355153
|Zhalilov Asliddin Kholmatovich
Deputy Dean for the 5th year
Reception hours: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00
Tel: (998) 995995016
|Yuldashev Soatbay Zhienbaevich
Deputy Dean for the 6th year
Reception hours: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00
Tel: (998) 915323383
|Umarova Shakhnoza Makhmudovna
|Akhmedova Nasiba Ravshanova
THE HISTORY OF THE FACULTY
The pediatric faculty of Samarkand state medical Institute was founded in 1963. The first Dean of the faculty was associate Professor N. M. Kamalov. in the first years of the organization, students of the pediatric faculty studied at the departments of the faculty of medicine. Subsequently, according to the curriculum of training of pediatricians, independent pediatric departments were created. In 1966 the Department of propedeutics of children's diseases, in 1967 – the Department of faculty Pediatrics, 1968 – Department of hospital Pediatrics, 1970 – Department of pediatric surgery, in 1972, the course of obstetrics and gynecology of pediatric faculty, in 1974, transformed into the Department in 1973 the Department of therapy of pediatric faculty. In 1985, the Department of hospital pediatric surgery was organized with a course of anesthesiology and resuscitation, later the departments of neonatology, emergency Pediatrics were organized.
During the functioning of the pediatric faculty Dean, held: associate Professor Kamalov N. M. Professor Lerner P. M., Professor Abdullaev S. H., associate Professor Salahitdinova R. M., associate Professor Sharajabov G. U., Professor of borukhov S. A., Professor H. M. Mamatkulov, Professor Jabbarov R. D., doctor of medical Sciences Rakhimov, A. W., associate Professor Abdusalamov A. A., associate Professor Mavlyanov S. H., currently, this position works Professor Shavazi N. M.
Over the past period, the faculty has trained about 11 thousand pediatricians who selflessly work for the benefit of the health of the younger generation not only in Uzbekistan but also in many other countries. Among the graduates of the faculty there are many health organizers: heads of regional health departments, Deputy chiefs, chief doctors of regional and city medical centers, medical associations. More than 50 graduates have defended their doctoral dissertations, and work in various universities and research institutes, including: in Moscow, Professor A. N. Sharapov. – head of the Department of the Institute of age physiology; in the Stavropol medical Academy Professor Kalmykova A. S. - is the Vice-rector for science, head of the Department of Pediatrics; in St. Petersburg medical Academy of postgraduate education teaches PhD, associate Professor maliarova M. sh.in the University clinic of Indianapolis (USA) work M. Ruzmetov and N. Melikulova, in Boston anesthesiologist works G. Fuzaylov, in Turkey work associate Professor N. A. Dursunova, doctors I. A. Aliyev and M. A. fakhratova. Professor T. A. Bobomuradov is Vice-rector of the Tashkent medical Academy, Professor F. M. Shamsiev head of Institute of Pediatrics of the Ministry of health, Professor I. N. Nizametdinov headed the Department of Pediatrics, Tashkent medical Academy, A. J. Khamraev is a Professor in the Department of pediatric surgery, TashPMI, Professor H. E. Karabayev is a Professor in the Department of ENT diseases TashPMI, Professor N. Sharipov headed the Department of Pediatrics at Bohme, in Khorezm associate Professor M. R. Hudoybergenov head of the Department of Pediatrics, in Nukus, Professor O. A. Ataniyazova heads the branch of TashPMI.
Famous scientists worked at the faculty: the holder of many orders and medals, Honored scientist of Uzbekistan, more than 15 years headed the staff of the Institute as rector, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor U. K. Vakhabova. Outstanding professors pediatricians who have contributed to the development of science and practice of medical care for children: professors A. H. Khamraev, Z. N. beknazarova, H. M. Mamatkulov, U. I. Ishkabulov, M. R. Rustamov, Assoc. G. S. Salikhbaev and Professor M. A. Ahmedov, Honored scientist of ophthalmologists prof.And. Medvedev, Honored worker of science, Professor M. I. nevropatolog Gabrielian.
Currently, the structure of the faculty includes 14 departments and 8 courses. Of the 209 teachers working at the faculty - 67 (33.3%) have a degree, including doctors of science-22 (11%), 45 candidates of science (22.3%).
The subject of special pride for the faculty is that currently the rector of the Institute is a Professor of the Department of pediatric surgery, a famous scientist who managed to create his own scientific school of pediatric surgeons, a knight of the order "Soglom avlod uchun", doctor of medical Sciences, Professor A. M. Shamsiev. Under his leadership, the Institute, in a relatively short period of time, there have been significant changes in the material and technical base and in ensuring the quality of training, scientific research at the level of world standards. Vice-rector on work with youth of the Institute Isakov A. M., Pro-rector on educational work of the Institute Assoc. Yuldashev B. A., Vice-rector for science and innovation Dr. Yusupov sh. a., Dean of the faculty, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor Shavazi N. M., are graduates of our faculty.
Many departments are headed by our graduates who have become famous scientists, it is Professor Akhmedzhanov I. A., Professor negmatdzhanov B. B., Professor shavazi N. M., MD Sharipov R. H., Professor dzhurabekova A. T., MD Abdullayeva M. N., MD Dilmuradova K. R., Mukhammadieva L. A., Rabbimova D. T., 2-clinic Sammi and the Department of pediatric surgery, anesthesiology and resuscitation of childhood FPDO Sammi Professor Shamsiev Zh.a., Professor Azizov M. K. is the chief Physician of the regional multidisciplinary children's medical Center, Professor atakulov D. O. he heads the educational work at the Department of pediatric surgery. MD J. M. Akhmedov is Professor of pediatric surgery. In different fields of science and health working doctors of medical Sciences: Rasulov, S., Vahid, A., F. S. Mavlyanov and others.
The faculty has 1115 students. Training is conducted in Uzbek and Russian languages, in accordance with the requirements of the qualification characteristics of the General pediatrician in the direction of 7510200-"pediatric business".
In the educational process is of crucial importance to the strict observance of the educational and labour discipline, widespread introduction of advanced pedagogical technologies in teaching, to improve the quality and effectiveness of teaching at the departments.
The real mechanism contributing to the achievement of this goal is the system of constant monitoring of students ' attendance and progress, provision of modern literature, continuous professional development of teachers, introduction of credit-modular and distance learning systems, developed and implemented in everyday practice on the initiative of the rector, Professor Shamsiev A.M.
Regular financial incentives, the issuance of cash prizes to teachers and students, enrollment of students on state scholarships, as well as scholarships of the Association of physicians of Uzbekistan find a lively response in the team.
A prominent place in the implementation of this painstaking, daily work is occupied by the work of Deputy deans: associate Professor K. M. Khalikov, associate Professor S. Zh. Yuldashev, senior lecturer M. M. Yusupov, assistant R. H. Holliev, assistant A. H. zhalilov, assistant A. R. Usanov who try to find out what every student lives, to provide the necessary assistance, meet with the parents of students, visit the Department every day. Rationalization of work of deans, introduction of positions of Deputy deans on each course, fixing of a course for one Deputy Dean from 1 to 6 course in a complex of actions allows to achieve that attendance of students on faculty as a whole for each semester makes not less than 99,5-99,8%, the qualitative indicator of progress on subjects makes 80-90% and continues to improve.
In the pediatric Department at various times, the Vice Dean worked with: Professor F. K. Khannanov, Professor of borukhov S. A., Professor Akhmedov M. A., Professor Mamatov A. E., Professor Azizov M. K., Professor Shabazi N. M. associate Professor Nasekin M. T., associate Professor Rasulov, A. M., associate Professor Lemenev V. R., associate Professor Dehkanov S. K., associate Professor Mavlyanov S. H., candidate of medical science Turakulov J. T., associate Professor Zdanov A. Y., Shadiev, W. H., associate Professor, assistant dzhumanov B. A., assistant Samadov A. A., assistant Narmuradov A. N. etc.
Scientific work by scientists of the faculty has always been carried out in close relationship with the training of scientific and pedagogical staff and the requirements of practical health care. Currently, it is aimed at solving the problems identified by the State program for the development of science and technology called: "maternal and child health, the development of methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention, taking into account regional characteristics."
It is noteworthy that scientists of the faculty take part in competitions of applications for grants to perform their research. An example for others is the staff of the Department of pediatric surgery
Only at the end completed in 2019 of scientific research in public health practice implemented a new diagnostic method 26, 32 of new treatments, defended 5 PhD theses and 3 Ph. D. published 8 collections of scientific papers, a textbook and a monograph released 76 guidelines, published more than 515 research papers, including abroad 143, 19 scientists of the Department participated in scientific conferences in foreign countries.
Much attention is paid to the work with gifted students, in 2019 more than 100 students enrolled in the group of gifted; they actively participated in the work of student scientific circles, represented the Institute at the Republican Olympiads, made presentations at the Institute, national and international scientific conferences, had publications, were awarded medals and diplomas.
Some of them identified the topics of future master's and doctoral dissertations, began serious research work. The greatest success in this direction was achieved by the student scientific circle of the Department of pediatric surgery.
Spiritually–educational work at the faculty aims to develop in students high moral qualities, based on learning a universal cultural values, ancient traditions and rich heritage of our people, of their awareness presented in the works of the first President of the Republic I. A. Karimov, special way of sovereign Uzbekistan, and advances it in a number of developed prosperous countries, education of patriotism and sense of pride for their country.
As of September 1, 2019, 1115 students are studying at the faculty, 767 of them are on a paid-contract basis.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK OF THE PEDIATRIC FACULTY.
Cultural and mass work is aimed at organizing meaningful leisure of students. One of the main activities of the faculty is the formation of students ' high moral values, education of interest in professional activities, the need for a healthy lifestyle, attracting students to cultural events of the Institute. To implement these tasks, the faculty has a curatorial Council, whose activities are carried out according to the approved plan. Each group of the faculty is assigned a curator, who is appointed from among experienced teachers. Under the guidance of curators, students of the faculty actively participate in public events, organize cultural leisure, visit historical monuments and attractions of Samarkand, theaters and museums.
Much attention is paid to physical education and sports. Students of the faculty attend sports sections in swimming, tennis, chess, football, basketball, volleyball, national wrestling, martial arts, athletics, which operate on the basis of the sports complex of the Institute. They actively participate in both regional and National sports competitions. Nominal scholarship holders Egamberdieva Zhusup (6 courses), Ikromova Parvina(6 courses), of Jalolov Dawlatshah (4th year).
The slogan of our faculty is "High spirituality is an invincible force". The book of the first President I. A. Karimov under this title is considered the main guide of every employee and student of the faculty. As the Eastern wisdom says - "it is Not possible to separate education from education and Vice versa education from education."
Spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of the approved plan, according to which various events are held on historical dates, national holidays, sports competitions, etc.Together with the bodies of internal Affairs, law enforcement agencies, centers of spirituality and other partner organizations, various meetings are held.
Each curator has a work plan, on the basis of which he conducts various activities with the curatorial group. Each curator has data about each student, and his daily routine. There are also albums and CDs, which reflect the stories of the events. The Dean and Vice-deans of the faculty meet regularly with group curators and students. Every Thursday classes begin with familiarization with the materials of the "Information hour".
The scientific work of the faculty scientists has always been carried out in close relationship with the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel and the requirements of practical health care, currently it is aimed at solving the problems identified by the state program for the development of science and technology called: "maternal and child health, the development of methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention, taking into
It is noteworthy that scientists of the faculty take part in competitions of applications for grants to perform their research. An example for others is the staff of the Department of pediatric surgery.
Over the past 3 years, as a result of completed research works, 5 doctoral dissertations and 3 candidate dissertations have been defended, more than 1894 scientific works have been published, including 657 abroad.
Participants of the training seminar at the entrance To the medical faculty of the University of Oviedo
STUDENT SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY
Participation of students in the work of student scientific circles is an integral part of the educational process in the work of the faculty. In which more than 150 students work. The materials of their research work are presented annually at the conference of young scientists of the University, and the best works are delegated to interuniversity scientific conferences, from where we receive 10-15 prizes annually. This allows the Dean's office at the end of pre-graduate education students to focus on the appointment of nominal fellows, to conduct a competitive selection for their recommendations for scientific work, graduate studies, internships abroad and the like.
Students of the faculty of Pediatrics Themselves at the XI-International student summer school, organized by the Ternopil national medical University named after I. Gorbachevsky (Ukraine).
On may 17, 2019 in Sammi the Republican Olympiad among students of medical Universities on a subject "Children's surgery" took place. 9 students of various courses and faculties of Tashkent medical Academy and its Urgench and Fergana branches, Tashkent pediatric medical Institute and its Nukus branch, Tashkent dental Institute, Andijan, Bukhara and Samarkand medical institutes participated in the Olympiad. The Olympiad was held in 4 rounds, the results of the answers were evaluated by the competent jury and according to its results the 1st place was awarded to the student of the pediatric faculty Sammi Voseeva Umida.
The results of the answers were evaluated by the competent jury and according to its results, the student Sammi Voseeva Umida was nominated for the 1st place by a unanimous decision of the jury
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODICAL WORK
Educational and methodical work at the faculty is organized in accordance with the educational normative-legal documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
- The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education (29 August 1997).
- National training programme (29 August 1997).
- "Regulations on higher education" approved by the Ministry of education and Science. From 9.01.2003 g
- State educational standard in the direction of 5510200 "Pediatric case".
- Curricula for the educational direction "Pediatrics", approved by the Ministry of Health.
- Standard and working programs on subjects.
- "The regulation on rating system monitoring and evaluation of students 'knowledge" approved by order Minsap No. 204 of 2009 with the amendments on the basis of the order Minsap No. 333 of 2010.
- Order of the rector of Sammi No. 43 dated September 12, 2013 "on the organization of the educational process at the Institute on the modular system of education".
- Order of the rector of Sammi No. 951/U dated December 19, 2013 "on the organization of the educational process at the Institute in the electronic learning system moodle.sammi.uz intranet."
- Protocol Of the academic Council of Sammi No. 9 dated June 15, 2016 "Recommendations for evaluation and control of students' educational activity in the credit-modular system of educational process organization".
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 16.01.2019 N PP-4119 "on additional measures to improve the quality control system of education"
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 5, 2018 N up-5538 "on additional measures to improve the management system of public education"
- About measures for introduction of new principles of management in system of the higher and secondary special education " of July 11, 2019 No. PP-4391
- "On measures to reform management in the field of higher and secondary special education" dated July 11, 2019 № up-5763
DEANS OF THE FACULTY IN DIFFERENT YEARS:
Composition of the academic Council of the faculty:
- Shavazi N. M.-MD, Professor, head of the Department of Pediatrics No. 1, Dean of the faculty
- Turaeva N. A.-senior lecturer of the Department of Pediatrics and medical genetics. Scientific Secretary of the joint scientific Council of pedagogical faculty and faculty of medicine. pedagogies
- Abdullayev D. M.-Ph. D., associate Professor of KAF. infectious diseases, epidemiology and skin and venereal diseases
- Aghababyan I. R.-Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the Department of internal diseases of the pediatric faculty
- Atakulov Zh. O. - MD, Professor of the Department of pediatric surgery
- Akhmedzhanov I. A.-MD, Professor of the Department of pediatric surgery
- Akhmedov Yu. M. - doctor of medical Sciences, Professor of the Department of pediatric surgery
- Babaeva D. Kh. - Ph. D., associate Professor of the Department of foreign languages
- Babazhanov A. S.-Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the Department of surgical diseases of the pediatric faculty
- Burkhanov B. N.-Ph. D., senior lecturer of the course of Biophysics, Deputy Dean for spiritual and educational work
- Velilyaeva A. S.-Ph. D., Assoc. head of the Department of psychiatry, medical psychology and narcology
- Zhalilov A. Kh. - Ph. D. Deputy Dean of the faculty of Pediatrics
- Dzhurabekova A. T.-MD, Professor, head of the Department of neurology, neurosurgery.
- Isakov A. M. – PhD, Assoc., Vice-rector for spiritual and educational work
- Urakov sh. U. - Deputy Dean of the faculty of medicine and education
- Lim V. I.-Ph. D., associate Professor head of neonatology course
- Malikov M. R.-Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the Department of Informatics and information technologies
- Mamadaliev A. M. – MD, Professor, Department of neurology and neurosurgery
- Madieva G. M. – PhD, Assoc. head of the course of radiation diagnostics
- Mukhammadieva L. A.-MD, associate Professor head of the Department of Pediatrics and medical genetics
- Nasimova N. R.-Ph. D. Chairman of the women's Council of the pediatric faculty
- Negmadzhanov B. B.-MD, Professor, head of the Department of obstetrics and gynecology of the pediatric faculty
- Nuralieva R. M.-Head of clinical pharmacology course
- Oripov F. S. – Ph. D., associate Professor, Dean of the faculty of medical pedagogy. Head of the Department of histology
- Pardaev S. N.-Ph. D., Assoc. head of the Department of traumatology and orthopedics
- Rabbimov D. T. – PhD, associate Professor head of the course of propedeutics of children's diseases
- Rustamov M. R.-MD, Professor of Pediatrics Department No. 1
- Sadikov N. O.-Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the course of Biophysics
- Sh. M. toshnazarov-Assistant of the Department of internal diseases, pharmacology and clinical pharmacology, Deputy Dean for spiritual and educational work
- Urinbaev P. U.-MD, Professor of traumatology and orthopedics Department
- Sherbakov W. A. – PhD, associate Professor, head of Department of General surgery
- Khalikov K. M.-Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the Department of medical and biological chemistry, Deputy Dean of the faculty
- Holliyev R. H. – ass. Department of internal diseases. Deputy Dean of the faculty.
- Shodiyev A. sh. – M. D., Assoc. Department of neurology and neurosurgery
- Yuldashev B. A.-Ph. D., associate Professor, Vice-rector for educational work, head of the Department of Pediatrics No. 2, neonatology and propaedeutics of children's diseases.
- Yuldashev S. Zh. - Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the Department of pharmacology and clinical pharmacology. Deputy Dean of the faculty.
- Yusupov A. A.-doctor of medical Sciences, Professor, head of the Department of ophthalmology
- Yusupov M. M.-senior lecturer of the Department of physiology and pathological physiology. Deputy Dean of the faculty.
- Yusupov S. A. – doctor of medical Sciences, Professor, Pro-Rector on scientific work and innovations,
head of the Department of pediatric surgery.
- Yarmukhamedova N. A.-Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the educational Department of Sammi, head of the Department of infectious diseases, epidemiology and skin and venereal diseases
- Usanov A. R-Deputy Dean of the faculty.